Terms of Service
Terms of Service
Article 1 (Applicable)
Article 2 (Registration for use)
Article 3 (Management of user ID and password)
(1) The user shall manage the user ID and password of this service at his / her own risk.
(2) Under no circumstances can the user transfer or lend the user ID and password to a third party, or share it with a third party. If the combination of user ID and password matches the registered information and you are logged in, we will consider it to be used by the user who has registered that user ID.
(3) The Company shall not be liable for any damages caused by the use of the user ID and password by a third party, unless the Company has intentional or gross negligence.
Article 4 (sales contract)
- If the user violates this agreement
- When the delivery of the product is not completed due to unknown delivery address or long absence
- In addition, when we admit that the relationship of trust between our company and the user has been damaged
Article 5 (Intellectual Property Rights)
Article 6 (Prohibited matters)
Article 7 (suspension of provision of this service, etc.)
Members may withdraw from membership at any time through the procedures prescribed by the Company. The member shall lose the membership qualification when the Company receives the withdrawal application from the member. Members will no longer be able to receive the services and benefits stipulated in Article 4 of this Agreement after losing their membership.
Article 8 Management of membership number and password
- If you violate any provision of this agreement
- When it turns out that there is a false fact in the registered items
- When the credit card notified by the user as a payment method is suspended
- When there is a default of payment obligations such as fees
- If there is no response to the contact from us for a certain period of time
- When this service has not been used for a certain period of time since the last use
- In addition, when we judge that the use of this service is not appropriate